botch-annotate-strong - add strong dependency information to a dependency graph
Annotates buildgraph.xml and srcgraph.xml with strong dependency information. Strong dependencies are calculated for binary and source packages from the information given in Packages and Sources.
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do not print any messages
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies
- Drop Build-Depends-Arch dependencies
- Native architecture arch.
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native architecture.
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native and host architectures.
- Additional Packages lists that are checked and used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- Additional Packages lists that are NOT checked but used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
Debian doc-base Manual /usr/share/doc/botch/wiki/Home.html
This man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
Copyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.