|AA3D(1)||General Commands Manual||AA3D(1)|
NAME¶aa3d - An ASCII art stereogram generator
SYNOPSIS¶aa3d [options] < file
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
aa3d is a program which generates the well-known and popular random dot stereograms in ASCII art.
- -w width
- The image width. Default: 80.
- -s step
- The size of the repeating sequence. Default: 12.
- -t text
- The text which is used to generate the background.
- Disable random text placement.
- -f file
- Use file as input for the raster.
- Use digits instead of letters.
BUGS¶Please report any bugs you find to Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>.
LICENSE¶aa3d is covered by the GNU General Public License (GPL).
AUTHOR¶Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual page was written by Uwe Hermann <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
SEE ALSO¶aafire(1), aainfo(1), aasavefont(1), aatest(1), aaflip(1), aa3d(1), aatv(1), aview(1), asciiview(1), bb(1), xaos(6).
You can also checkout the aalib info pages...
|January 1, 2002|