Tk_OwnSelection - make a window the owner of the primary selection
Tk_OwnSelection(tkwin, selection, proc, clientData)
- Tk_Window tkwin (in)
- Window that is to become new selection owner.
- Atom selection (in)
- The name of the selection to be owned, such as XA_PRIMARY.
- Tk_LostSelProc *proc (in)
- Procedure to invoke when tkwin loses selection ownership
- ClientData clientData (in)
- Arbitrary one-word value to pass to proc.
Tk_OwnSelection arranges for tkwin to become the new owner of the
selection specified by the atom selection. After this call completes,
future requests for the selection will be directed to handlers created for
tkwin using Tk_CreateSelHandler. When tkwin eventually
loses the selection ownership, proc will be invoked so that the window
can clean itself up (e.g. by unhighlighting the selection). Proc should
have arguments and result that match the type Tk_LostSelProc:
The clientData parameter to proc is a copy of the
clientData argument given to Tk_OwnSelection, and is usually a
pointer to a data structure containing application-specific information about
typedef void Tk_LostSelProc(ClientData clientData);
own, selection owner