gpgsigs - annotate list of GnuPG keys with already done signatures
was written to assist the user in signing keys during a
keysigning party. It takes as input a file containing keys in "gpg
--list-keys" format and prepends every line with a tag indicating if the
user has already signed that uid. When the file contains "ALGO
Checksum:" lines and placeholders ("__ __"), the checksum is
inserted. ALGO can be set to the following algorithms: MD5 SHA1 SHA256 or
- Call gpg --recv-keys before creating the
- -f charset
- Convert keytxt from charset. The default is
- -t charset
- Convert UIDs to charset. The default is derived from
LC_ALL, LC_CTYPE, and LANG, and if all these are unset, the default is
- Refresh the UID lists per key from gpg. Useful when UIDs
were added or revoked since the input text was generated.
- Generate LaTeX output, including photo IDs. Implies
--refresh. Note: This writes jpg files to the current
- Use this keyid (8 or 16 bytes, or full fingerprint) for
annotation. Multiple keyids can be separated by a comma ( ,).
- Read input from keytxt.
- Write output to outfile. Default is stdout.
The following key signing parties are using gpgsigs
is known to change its output format quite often. This version has
been tested with gpg 1.2.5 and gpg 1.4.1. YMMV.
AUTHORS AND COPYRIGHT¶
(c) 2004 Uli Martens <email@example.com>
(c) 2004, 2005 Peter Palfrader <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(c) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Christoph Berg <email@example.com>
(c) 2014 Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products derived
from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO
EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.