NAME¶scancotodicom - vtk-dicom CLI
- scancotodicom -o directory file.isq [sample.dcm ...]
- -o directory
- The output directory.
- -s --silent
- Do not print anything while executing.
- -v --verbose
- Verbose error reporting.
- Textual description of the series.
- The series number to use.
- A DICOM uid prefix (optional).
- Print the version and exit.
- Print source and build version.
- Documentation for scancotodicom.
This program will convert a uCT file into a DICOM series.
It reads the uCT file header and generates a series of DICOM files. If you are converting multiple files that belong to the same study, then after converting the first file, you should supply on the command line all of the DICOM files produced from that file. This allows the converter to keep all the study information consistent between all files that belong to the same study.
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Mathieu Malaterre <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system, but may be used by others.
|May 2018||scancotodicom 0.8.7|