- experimental 2.5.3+dfsg-5
|blt::cutbuffer(3tcl)||BLT Built-In Commands||blt::cutbuffer(3tcl)|
NAME¶cutbuffer - Manipulate X cut buffer properties
SYNOPSIS¶cutbuffer get ?number?
cutbuffer rotate ?count?
cutbuffer set value ?number?
DESCRIPTION¶The cutbuffer command allows you to read or modify the eight X cut buffer properties. You can also rotate the buffers properties.
OPERATIONS¶The following operations are available for the cutbuffer command:
- cutbuffer get ?number?
- Returns the value of a cutbuffer number. Number must be a number between 0 and 7. The default is 0. The cutbuffer is returned exactly, except that NUL bytes are converted to '@' characters. If a cut buffer number does not exist, then "" is returned.
- cutbuffer rotate ?count?
- Rotates the cut buffers by count. Count must be a number between -7 and 7. The default is 1.
- cutbuffer set value ?number?
- Sets the cutbuffer number to value. Number must be a number between 0 and 7. The default is 0.
KEYWORDS¶cut buffer, property