|pedigree(1)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||pedigree(1)|
NAME¶pedigree - create a TeX file for pedigree from a csv file
SYNOPSIS¶pedigree [-c configuration_file] [-d] [-o output_file] [-s start_id] input_file
DESCRIPTION¶The program converts a comma separated input_file into a TeX file with pst-pdgr macros.
- -c configuration_file
- The configuration file to read along with the system-wide and user's configuration files
- Debug mode on
- -o -output_file
- The ouput file instead of input_file.tex
- -s -start_id
- If this option is selected, the pedigree is constructed starting from the
node with the Id i<start_id>. Otherwise it is started from the
This option allows to create pedigrees with multiple probands or absent probands, or show people who are not proband's relatives.
- Print version information
- Global configuration file
- User configuration file
SEE ALSO¶The manual distributed with this program describes the format of the configuration file and the input file.
The library functions are described in Pedigree::Language(3), Pedigree::Parser(3), Pedigree::Node(3), Pedigree::PersonNode(3), Pedigree::MarriageNode(3), Pedigree::Area(3).
AUTHOR¶Boris Veytsman, Leila Akhmadeeva, 2006-2012