|MAKEGLOSSARIES-LITE(1)||makeglossaries-lite Lua Script||MAKEGLOSSARIES-LITE(1)|
NAME¶makeglossaries-lite - Calls makeindex/xindy for LaTeX documents using glossaries package
SYNOPSIS¶makeglossaries [-o file] [-q] [-n] [-s file] [-t file] [-L language] [-c] [-g] [-l] [-p num] [-r] [-m file] [-x file] [--version] [--help] basename
DESCRIPTION¶makeglossaries-lite is cut-down Lua alternative to the makeglossaries Perl script. It's designed for use with LaTeX documents that use the glossaries package. Some options that are available to makeglossaries aren't available with makeglossaries-lite. The mandatory argument basename should be the name of the LaTeX document without the .tex extension. makeglossaries-lite will read the auxiliary file to determine whether makeindex or xindy should be called. All the information required to be passed to the relevant indexing application should also be contained in the auxiliary file, but may be overridden by the option arguments to makeglossaries-lite.
- Quiet mode. Reduces chatter to standard output.
- Print the commands that would normally be executed but don't run them.
- -o file
- Use file as the output file. (Only suitable for documents containing a single glossary, otherwise each glossary will be overridden.)
- -s file
- Use file as the style file. Note that if you use this option, you need to know whether makeindex or xindy will be called, as they have different style files.
- -t file
- Use file as the transcript file.
- Letter ordering.
- -L language
- This option only has an effect if xindy is called. Sets the language. See xindy documentation for further details.
- Compress intermediate blanks (makeindex only).
- Employ German word ordering (makeindex only).
- -p num
- Sets the starting page number to be num (makeindex only).
- Disable implicit page range formation (makeindex only).
- -m file
- Specify the full path name for makeindex to file in the event that makeindex isn't on the operating system's path.
- -x file
- Specify the full path name for xindy to file in the event that xindy isn't on the operating system's path.
- Prints version number and exits.
- Prints help message and exits.
REQUIRES¶texlua and makeindex or xindy (depending on glossaries package options).
LICENSE¶This is free software distributed under the LaTeX Project Public License. There is NO WARRANTY. See <http://www.latex-project.org/lppl.txt> for details.
AUTHOR¶Nicola L. C. Talbot, <http://www.dickimaw-books.com/>
RECOMMENDED READING¶The glossaries manual: