table of contents
- bullseye 3.4.6-1
- testing 3.4.6-1
- unstable 4.0.0~rc2-1
- experimental 4.0.0~rc1+take2-2
|Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2(3pm)|
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2 - perform Razor check of messages
Vipul's Razor is a distributed, collaborative, spam detection and filtering network based on user submissions of spam. Detection is done with signatures that efficiently spot mutating spam content and user input is validated through reputation assignments.
See http://razor.sourceforge.net/ for more information about Razor.
- use_razor2 (0|1) (default: 1)
- Whether to use Razor2, if it is available.
- razor_fork (0|1) (default: 1)
- Instead of running Razor2 synchronously, fork separate process for it and read the results in later (similar to async DNS lookups). Increases throughput.
- razor_timeout n (default: 5)
- How many seconds you wait for Razor to complete before you go on without the results
- razor_config filename
- Define the filename used to store Razor's configuration settings. Currently this is left to Razor to decide.