NAME¶poke - The GNU extensible binary editor
SYNOPSIS¶poke [OPTION]... [FILE]
DESCRIPTION¶Interactive editor for binary files.
- -l, --load=FILE
- load the given pickle at startup
- -L FILE
- load the given pickle and exit
Commanding poke from the command line:¶
- -c, --command=CMD
- execute the given command
- -s, --source=FILE
- execute commands from FILE
Styling text output:¶
--color=(yes|no|auto|html|test) emit styled output
- style file to use when styling
- use the MI in stdin/stdout
- -q, --no-init-file
- do not load an init file
- disable auto-map
- do not run the hyperlinks server
- be as terse as possible
- print a help message and exit
- show version and exit
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs in the bug tracker at
- <https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/describecomponents.cgi?product=poke> or by email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2019-2021 The poke authors. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Powered by Jitter 0.9.263.2. Perpetrated by Jose E. Marchesi.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for poke is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and poke programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info poke
should give you access to the complete manual.
|June 2021||poke 1.3|