openssl-version - print OpenSSL version information
openssl version [-help] [-a] [-v] [-b] [-o] [-f] [-p] [-d] [-e] [-m] [-r] [-c]
This command is used to print out version information about OpenSSL.
- Print out a usage message.
- All information, this is the same as setting all the other flags.
- The current OpenSSL version.
- The date the current version of OpenSSL was built.
- Option information: various options set when the library was built.
- Compilation flags.
- Platform setting.
- OPENSSLDIR setting.
- ENGINESDIR settings.
- MODULESDIR settings.
- The random number generator source settings.
- The OpenSSL CPU settings info.
The output of "openssl version -a" would typically be used when sending in a bug report.
Copyright 2000-2020 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>.