lur-command - list, pair and unpair Logitech Unifying devices
- displays a short help message.
- lists all identified receivers on the system (scanning
Listing connected devices¶
- list <device>
- lists the devices connected to the given receiver device.
- open <device>
- opens the given receiver for pairing, for 30s.
Closing a receiver¶
- close <device>
- closes the given receiver, if it is currently open for pairing.
Disconnecting a device¶
- disconnect <index>
- disconnects the device matching the given index from the given receiver.
The index is as determined by the list command.