Munin::Plugin::HTTP - LWP::UserAgent subclass for Munin plugins
The Munin::Plugin::HTTP module extends LWP::UserAgent with methods useful for
Munin plugins, as well as provide a more homogeneous interface, as both
exposed to the user and to the monitored services.
HTTP plugins (that use this module) share a common configuration interface,
including some common system environment variables.
- The timeout, in seconds, to use for HTTP requests. Default 25, to give
time for processing.
- "env.http_proxy", "env.https_proxy"
- The proxy server to use when making the request. The plugins based on this
module will respect the system variables, as would tools like wget and
- "env.http_username", "env.http_password"
- The username and password to use for authentication. This will only be
used if requested, for any realm that is requested. Basic auth is
Don't use this with HTTP proxies, put the passwords in the
front of the url in the form of
The module requires libwww-perl installed to work correctly.
Diego Elio Petteno <firstname.lastname@example.org>