idevicediagnostics - Interact with the diagnostics interface of a device.
idevicediagnostics [OPTIONS] COMMAND
Interact with the diagnostics interface of a device which allows one to retrieve
all kinds of information including diagnostics data, mobilegestalt data,
remote access to the IORegistry and certain commands like restart, shutdown
and sleep. Only available for iOS 4 and later. Accessing IORegistry is only
supported on iOS 5 and later.
- -u, --udid UDID
- target specific device by UDID.
- -n, --network
- connect to network device.
- -d, --debug
- enable communication debugging.
- -h, --help
- prints usage information.
- -v, --version
- prints version information.
- diagnostics [TYPE]
- print diagnostics information from device optionally by TYPE. This
includes "All", "WiFi", "GasGauge" or
"NAND". Default is "All".
- mobilegestalt KEY [...]
- print values of mobilegestalt keys passed as arguments after the command
and separated by a space.
- ioreg [PLANE]
- print IORegistry of device, optionally by PLANE like
or "IOService". Only available on iOS 5 and later.
- shutdown device
- restart device
- put device into sleep mode which also disconnects it from the host.