idevicedebugserverproxy - Remote debugging proxy.
idevicedebugserverproxy [OPTIONS] PORT
Proxy a debugserver connection from a device for remote debugging. After
starting up, clients can connect to PORT and communicate with the remote
debugserver using the LLVM remote serial debugging protocol. Thus connecting
using LLDB or a LLVM based gdb to this port would allow remote debugging. The
developer disk image needs to be mounted for this service to be available.
- -u, --udid UDID
- target specific device by UDID.
- -n, --network
- connect to network device.
- -d, --debug
- enable communication debugging.
- -h, --help
- prints usage information.
- -v, --version
- prints version information.
- The port under which the proxy should listen for connections from clients.