table of contents
- bullseye 1.10.6+repack-4+deb11u1
- testing 1.10.8+repack-4
- unstable 1.10.8+repack1-1
- experimental 1.12.2+repack-1~exp1
h5pfc - helper script to compile HDF5 Fortran applications
usage: h5pfc [OPTIONS] <compile line>
- This help message.
- Show all the shell commands executed
- Prefix directory to find HDF5 lib/ and include/
- subdirectories [default: /usr]
- Show the commands without executing them
- Show the HDF5 library configuration summary
- Compile with shared HDF5 libraries [default for hdf5 built without static libraries]
- Compile with static HDF5 libraries [default for hdf5 built with static libraries]
- <compile line>
- - the normal compile line options for your compiler.
- h5pfc uses the same compiler you used to compile
- HDF5. Check with your compiler's man pages for more information on which options are needed.
- You can override the compiler and linker to compile your program by setting the following environment variables accordingly:
- - use a different Fortran 90 or 95 compiler
- - use a different linker
- - use shared or static version of the HDF5 library
- [default: no except when built with only
- shared libraries]
- You can also add or change paths and flags to the compile line using the following environment varibles or by assigning them to their counterparts in the 'Things You Can Modify to Override...' section of h5pfc
- Current value to be replaced
- Note that adding library paths to HDF5_LDFLAGS where another hdf5 version is located may link your program with that other hdf5 library version.
|May 2014||h5pfc (hdf5 1.8.12)|