pto_gen - Generate a Hugin project file from a list of images.
pto_gen [options] image [...]
pto_gen assembles a Hugin .pto project file that is suitable as input for
further tools such as the cpfind control-point generator, or for
opening with the Hugin panorama GUI itself. Functionality is similar to
This creates a project file from all jpg images, in the same
folder as the first photo. The project file is named
first_file-last_file.pto using the same convention as the Hugin GUI.
- -o|--output file
- Output Hugin PTO file.
- -p|--projection num
- Projection type (default: 0)
- -f|--fov float
- Horizontal field of view of images (default: 50)
- Sets the crop of input images (especially for fisheye lenses)
- -s|--stacklength num
- Number of images in stack (default: automatic detection)
- Link image positions in stacks
- Try to load distortion information from lens database
- Try to load vignetting information from lens database
- shows help