- experimental 1.2.0-1
NAME¶guix deploy (GNU Guix) - manual page for guix deploy (GNU Guix) 188.8.131.5235-f5bec3
SYNOPSIS¶guix deploy [OPTION] FILE...
DESCRIPTION¶Perform the deployment specified by FILE.
- -L, --load-path=DIR
- prepend DIR to the package module search path
- -K, --keep-failed
- keep build tree of failed builds
- -k, --keep-going
- keep going when some of the derivations fail
- -n, --dry-run
- do not build the derivations
- fall back to building when the substituter fails
- build instead of resorting to pre-built substitutes
- fetch substitute from URLS if they are authorized
- do not graft packages
- do not attempt to offload builds
- mark the build as failed after SECONDS of silence
- mark the build as failed after SECONDS of activity
- build N times in a row to detect non-determinism
- -c, --cores=N
- allow the use of up to N CPU cores for the build
- -M, --max-jobs=N
- allow at most N build jobs
- produce debugging output at LEVEL
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -V, --version
- display version information and exit
- -v, --verbosity=LEVEL
- use the given verbosity LEVEL
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GNU Guix home page: <https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/>
General help using Guix and GNU software: <https://guix.gnu.org/help/>
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2020 the Guix authors License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for guix deploy (GNU Guix) is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and guix deploy (GNU Guix) programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info guix
should give you access to the complete manual.