- bullseye 0.13.1-2
- testing 0.19.3-1
- unstable 0.19.3-2
- experimental 0.19.4-2
|GNUNET-TESTBED-PROFILER(1)||General Commands Manual||GNUNET-TESTBED-PROFILER(1)|
profiling driver for the testbed
gnunet-testbed-profiler is a command line
profiling driver for the testbed.
- Use the configuration file FILENAME.
- Tolerate COUNT number of continuous timeout failures.
- Name of the file with the login information for the testbed.
- Print short help on options.
- Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and ERROR.
- Configure logging to write logs to LOGFILE.
- Run profiler in non-interactive mode where upon testbed setup the profiler does not wait for a keystroke but continues to run until a termination signal is received.
- Create COUNT number of peers.
- Print GNUnet version number.
The full documentation for gnunet is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info(1) and gnunet programs are properly installed at your site, the command
should give you access to the complete handbook,
will give you access to a tutorial for developers.
Depending on your installation, this information is also available in gnunet(7) and gnunet-c-tutorial(7).
Report bugs by using https://bugs.gnunet.org or by sending electronic mail to <email@example.com>.
|September 13, 2014||Debian|