datalad create-test-dataset - create test (meta-)dataset.
datalad create-test-dataset [-h] [--spec SPEC]
[--seed SEED] path
- path/name where to create (if specified, must not exist). Constraints:
value must be a string [Default: None]
- -h, --help, --help-np
- show this help message. --help-np forcefully disables the use of a pager
for displaying the help message
- --spec SPEC
- spec for hierarchy, defined as a min-max (min could be omitted to assume
0) defining how many (random number from min to max) of sub-datasets to
generate at any given level of the hierarchy. Each level separated from
each other with /. Example: 1-3/-2 would generate from 1 to 3 subdatasets
at the top level, and up to two within those at the 2nd level.
Constraints: value must be a string [Default: None]
- --seed SEED
- seed for rng. Constraints: value must be convertible to type 'int'
datalad is developed by The DataLad Team and Contributors