antsAlignOrigin - part of ANTS registration suite
- antsAlignOrigin, applied to an input image, transforms it according to a reference image and a transform (or a set of transforms).
-d, --dimensionality 2/3
- This option forces the image to be treated as a specified-dimensional image. If not specified, antsWarp tries to infer the dimensionality from the input image.
-i, --input inputFileName
- Currently, the only input objects supported are image objects. However, the current framework allows for warping of other objects such as meshes and point sets.
-r, --reference-image imageFileName
- For warping input images, the reference image defines the spacing, origin, size, and direction of the output warped image.
-o, --output warpedOutputFileName
- One can either output the warped image or, if the boolean is set, one can print out the displacement field based on thecomposite transform and the reference image.
- Print the help menu (short version). <VALUES>: 0
- Print the help menu. <VALUES>: 1, 0
|October 2017||antsAlignOrigin 2.2.0|