Scroll to navigation
zipsplit - split a zipfile into smaller zipfiles
zipsplit [-t] [-i] [-p] [-s]
[-n size] [-r room] [-b path]
[-h] [-v] [-L] zipfile
zipfile Zipfile to split.
- Report how many files it will take, but don't make them.
- Make index (zipsplit.idx) and count its size against first zip file.
- -n size
- Make zip files no larger than "size" (default = 36000).
- -r room
- Leave room for "room" bytes on the first disk (default =
- -b path
- Use path for the output zip files.
- Pause between output zip files.
- Do a sequential split even if it takes more zip files.
- Show a short help.
- Show version information.
- Show software license.
zipsplit reads a zipfile and splits it into smaller zipfiles.
To be filled in.
Does not yet support large (> 2 GB) or split archives.