NAME¶plpath - Draw a line between two points, accounting for coordinate transforms
SYNOPSIS¶plpath(n, x1, y1, x2, y2)
DESCRIPTION¶Joins the point (x1, y1) to (x2, y2) . If a global coordinate transform is defined then the line is broken in to n segments to approximate the path. If no transform is defined then this simply acts like a call to pljoin(3plplot).
Redacted form: plpath(n,x1,y1,x2,y2)
This function is used in example 22.
- n (PLINT(3plplot), input)
- number of points to use to approximate the path.
- x1 (PLFLT(3plplot), input)
- x coordinate of first point.
- y1 (PLFLT(3plplot), input)
- y coordinate of first point.
- x2 (PLFLT(3plplot), input)
- x coordinate of second point.
- y2 (PLFLT(3plplot), input)
- y coordinate of second point.
AUTHORS¶Many developers (who are credited at http://plplot.org/credits.php) have contributed to PLplot over its long history.
SEE ALSO¶PLplot documentation at http://plplot.org/documentation.php.