Scroll to navigation
ypmatch - print the values of one or more keys from a NIS map
ypmatch [ -kt ] [ -d domain ] key ... mapname
ypmatch prints the values of one or more keys from the NIS database
specified by mapname, which may be a map name or a map nickname.
- -d domain
- Specify a domain other than the default domain as returned by
- Display map keys. This option is useful with maps in which the values are
null or the key is not part of the value.
- This option inhibits map nickname translation.
- Display the map nickname translation table.
- map nickname translation table.
ypmatch is part of the yp-tools package, which was written by
Thorsten Kukuk <email@example.com>.