|CLOGIT(3)||Common Library Functions||CLOGIT(3)|
NAME¶Clogit - log server messages in local log or in system logger
int Cinitlog (char *cmd, char *logfile)
int Clogit (int level, char *func, char *msg, ...)
int Cvlogit (int level, char *func, char *msg, va_list ap)
DESCRIPTION¶Cinitlog initializes the server logging routines.
Clogit logs server messages in a local log or in the system logger.
Cvlogit is the same as Clogit but takes a va_list instead of a variable number of arguments.
- specifies a string to be prepended to the syslog messages.
- specifies a path for the server log file. If set to syslog, the system logger will be used. By default, only messages with level at least as important as LOG_INFO will be logged. The level threshold can be changed with the environment variable LOG_PRIORITY.
- is associated with the message. The possible values, in order of decreasing importance are:
- is the name of the function that issues the message.
- is a format as in printf.
RETURN VALUE¶These routines return 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- logfile is a NULL pointer.
- The length of logfile exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN.
|$Date: 2011-06-20 09:00:04 +0200 (Mon, 20 Jun 2011) $||LCG|