|Fennec::Manual(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Fennec::Manual(3pm)|
NAME¶Fennec::Manual - The Fennec Manual
- Fennec - The main glue and interface module.
- Note: Fennec::Declare is a separate distribution, and must be
Fennec::Declare - Provides the syntax sugar.
- Test::Workflow - Provides RSPEC utilities.
- Mock::Quick - Provides the mocking capabilities.
- Child - Provides the forking interface
- Parallel::Runner - Used to manage concurrency.
- Exporter::Declare - The exporting interface used in most components of Fennec.
CUSTOMIZATION¶See the Fennec::Manual::CustomFennec documentation.
SEE ALSO¶These are modules loaded by Fennec, but not built as part of the Fennec project.
- Test::Builder - The popular TAP outputting testing library.
- Test::More - The most commonly used testing tools.
- Test::Warn - Check your code that produces warnings.
- Test::Exception - Check your code that throws exceptions.
AUTHORS¶Chad Granum email@example.com
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (C) 2013 Chad Granum
Fennec is free software; Standard perl license (GPL and Artistic).
Fennec is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the license for more details.