- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|DPNS_CHDIR(3)||DPNS Library Functions||DPNS_CHDIR(3)|
NAME¶dpns_chdir - change DPNS current directory used by the name server
int dpns_chdir (const char *path)
DESCRIPTION¶dpns_chdir changes the DPNS current directory used by the name server to expand DPNS pathnames not beginning with /. This current working directory is stored in a thread-safe variable in the client.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current DPNS directory or the full DPNS pathname.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named directory does not exist or is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on any component of path.
- path is a NULL pointer.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
AUTHOR¶LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2001/10/04 12:12:42 $||DPNS|