- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|DPNS_ACCESSR(3)||DPNS Library Functions||DPNS_ACCESSR(3)|
NAME¶dpns_accessr - check existence/accessibility of a file replica
#define R_OK 4
#define W_OK 2
#define X_OK 1
#define F_OK 0
int dpns_accessr (const char *sfn, int amode);
DESCRIPTION¶dpns_accessr checks in the name server database the existence or the accessibility of the file replica sfn according to the bit pattern in amode using the real user ID.
- is either the Site URL or the Physical File Name for the replica.
- the bit pattern is built by an OR of the constants defined in <unistd.h> under Unix or to be explicitly defined under Windows/NT:
- test for read permission
- test for write permission
- test for search/execute permission
- test for existence of the file.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named file does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the parent file prefix, the specified access to the file itself is denied or W_OK is requested but the replica status is not 'P' (cannot modify an existing file).
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- amode is invalid.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), dpns_chmod(3), dpns_statr(3)
AUTHOR¶LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2010-04-05 09:51:26 +0200 (Mon, 05 Apr 2010) $||DPNS|