|PREFIXADMIN(1)||General Commands Manual||PREFIXADMIN(1)|
NAME¶prefixadmin - administer prefix's to work with App::Options
DESCRIPTION¶The prefixadmin have the following options:
- the directory path to be administered (generally an 'application root' directory)
- run the command remotely using 'ssh' rather than locally as the logged in user
- --remote_host=[REMOTE HOSTS]
- (for --remote option) wich server(s) to run the prefixadmin on. Comma delimited list. (optionally user@host:/pr/ef/ix)
- directory on remote machine to administer
- the username to run the remote command
- list of operations to perform [fix] (check,fix)
- the user name that a prefix should be shared as
- the group name that a prefix should be shared as
- level of detail to print
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
AUTHOR¶Prefixadmin was written by Stephen Adkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and is part of the App-Options distribution.
This manual page was written by Jotam Jr. Trejo <email@example.com>, for the Debian systems (but may be used by others).
|October 9, 2010|