|Path(3U)||InterViews Reference Manual||Path(3U)|
NAME¶Path - record of connectors visited during dataflow
DESCRIPTION¶A Path object stores a record of connectors that have been visited during dataflow. Transfer functions, state variables, connectors, and other components can use the information in the path to determine whether data should be transmitted, for example, to avoid circular flow.
- Path(Path* = nil)
- Instantiate a new path, optionally with a duplicate of the information contained in the given path.
- virtual void Visit(Connector*)
- Register a connector as having been visited.
- virtual boolean Visited(Connector*)
- Return whether or not a connector has been registered previously with the path.
SEE ALSO¶Connector(3U), StateVar(3U), TransferFunct(3U)
|6 August 1990||Unidraw|