|Page(3U)||InterViews Reference Manual||Page(3U)|
NAME¶Page - defines and displays a visual boundary for a viewer
DESCRIPTION¶A Page object delineates an area of interest in a viewer. The page's appearance guides the user to stay within a particular area, and the page's bounding box defines the total scrollable area in the viewer. Page displays a rectangle by default, but the boundary can be an arbitrary graphic. The page occludes any graphical components in the viewer. A typical use for a page is to define the page boundary in a drawing editor; graphics beyond this area will not appear on the printed page.
- Page(float width, float height)
- Instantiate a rectangular page with dimensions width and height, in pixels.
- Instantiate a page of arbitrary appearance, as defined by a graphic. The graphic's bounding box defines the total scrollable area.
- virtual Graphic* GetGraphic()
- Returns the graphic defining the page's appearance.
SEE ALSO¶Graphic(3U), Viewer(3U)
|6 August 1990||Unidraw|