goodvibes - a lightweight internet radio player for GNU/Linux
goodvibes [OPTIONS...] [STATION]
Goodvibes is a lightweight internet radio player for GNU/Linux. It offers
a simple way to have your favorite radio stations at easy reach. It provides
everything you can expect from a modern media player: multimedia keys binding,
mpris2 support, notifications, and sleep inhibition. It can be launched with
or without GUI, and comes with a command-line client.
This manual page is only a short reference for Goodvibes. Complete
documentation is available at
- -b, --background
- Run in the background.
- -c, --colorless
- Disable colors in log messages.
- -l, --log-level=level
- Set the log level, amongst: trace, debug, info, warning, critical, error.
The default is warning.
- -o, --output-file=file
- Redirect log messages to a file.
- -v, --version
- Print the version and exit.
- Disable the graphical user interface at startup.
- Launch as a status icon (deprecated on modern desktops).
Written by Arnaud Rebillout.