Scroll to navigation
||libgeotiff Manual Pages
listgeo - dump geotiff metadata
listgeo [-tfw] [-no_norm] [-proj4] [-t DIR] file
The program listgeo takes a GeoTIFF file as input and dumps to the standard
output a GeoTIFF "metadata" file, which is human readable, and may
also be used as input to other programs which use the "GTIFImport"
routine, such as geotifcp.
listgeo accepts the following options:
- report lat/long corners in decimal degrees instead of DMS
- Generate a .tfw (ESRI TIFF World) file for the target file
- Don't report 'normalized' parameter values
- Report PROJ.4 equivelent projection definition
- -t DIR
- force to look in DIR for EPSG_CVS files, overriding default
This program is distributed with libgeotiff software. The home page is located
at https://trac.osgeo.org/geotiff/. Here you can find links about other
related projects. A mailing list about libgeotiff development is currenctly
active at email@example.com.
Niles Ritter, Frank Warmerdam <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Derrick J. Brashear
<email@example.com> and many others contributors.