NAME¶doxygen - documentation system for various programming languages
DESCRIPTION¶Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
You can use doxygen in a number of ways:
- 1) Use doxygen to generate a template configuration file:
- doxygen [-s] -g [configName]
- If - is used for configName doxygen will write to standard output.
- 2) Use doxygen to update an old configuration file:
- doxygen [-s] -u [configName]
- 3) Use doxygen to generate documentation using an existing configuration file:
- doxygen [configName]
- If - is used for configName doxygen will read from standard input.
- 4) Use doxygen to generate a template file controlling the layout of the generated documentation:
- doxygen -l layoutFileName.xml
- 5) Use doxygen to generate a template style sheet file for RTF, HTML or Latex.
- doxygen -w rtf styleSheetFile
- doxygen -w html headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile [configFile]
- LaTeX: doxygen -w latex headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile [configFile]
- 6) Use doxygen to generate an rtf extensions file
- doxygen -e rtf extensionsFile
If -s is specified the comments in the config file will be omitted. If configName is omitted `Doxyfile' will be used as a default.
AUTHOR¶Doxygen version @VERSION@, Copyright Dimitri van Heesch 1997-2015
Please consider installing the doxygen-doc package as it contains additional documentation on how to use doxygen.