|DEEPIN-SHORTCUT-VIEWER(1)||General Commands Manual||DEEPIN-SHORTCUT-VIEWER(1)|
NAME¶deepin-shortcut-viewer - Pop-up shortcut viewer for Deepin applications
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the deepin-shortcut-viewer command as provided by deepin-shortcut-viewer package.
deepin-shortcut-viewer is a standalone utility that helps Deepin applications pop up their shortcut information on screen in a unified appearance.
It is designed to be called via command line and parse information provided through arguments.
- -h, --help
- Displays help information.
- -v, --version
- Displays version information.
- -p, --pos=xpos,ypos
- Expose your window's central position (x,y) info where the deepin-shortcut-viewer can be centered to your window relatively. Example: -p=100,50 or --pos=900,50
- -j, --json-data=...
- Directly convert a json data into shortcut pop-up window. See https://github.com/linuxdeepin/deepin-shortcut-viewer for more information about acceptable json format.
- -b, --bypass
- Bypass window manager's hint.
SEE ALSO¶The programs are further documented in the README.md as provided with this debian package under /usr/share/doc/deepin-shortcut-viewer/ directory.
AUTHOR¶deepin-shortcut-viewer is written by Deepin Technology Co., Ltd.
This manual page was written by Boyuan Yang for the Debian Project (but may be used by others).