NAME¶cpmls - list sorted contents of directory
SYNOPSIS¶cpmls [-f format] [-T libdsk-type] [-d|-D|-F|-A|-l[-c][-i]] image [file-pattern...]
DESCRIPTION¶Cpmls lists the sorted contents of the directory.
- -f format
- Use the given CP/M disk format instead of the default format.
- -T libdsk-type
- libdsk driver type, e.g. tele for Teledisk images or raw for raw images (requires building cpmtools with support for libdsk).
- Old CP/M 2.2 dir output.
- P2DOS 2.3 ddir-like output.
- CP/M 3.x dir output.
- E2fs lsattr-like output.
- Long UNIX-style directory listing including size, time stamp and user number.
- Output the creation time, not the modification time.
- Print index number of each file.
RETURN VALUE¶Upon successful completion, exit code 0 is returned.
ERRORS¶Any errors are indicated by exit code 1.
ENVIRONMENT¶CPMTOOLSFMT Default format
FILES¶/etc/cpmtools/diskdefs CP/M disk format definitions
AUTHORS¶This program is copyright 1997–2012 Michael Haardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The Windows port is copyright 2000, 2001, 2011 John Elliott <email@example.com>.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
SEE ALSO¶cpmcp(1), cpm(5)
|October 25, 2014||CP/M tools|