|mk_adni_phantom(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||mk_adni_phantom(1)|
NAME¶mk_adni_phantom - Generate ADNI phantom image
DESCRIPTION¶Generate image of the ADNI structural imaging calibration phantom (a.k.a. Magphan EMR051).
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- --resolution <double>
- Set output image resolution in [mm] [Default: 1]
- Draw each marker sphere with a label value defined by its index in the marker table. Otherwise, estimated T1 is used.
- --write-labels <string>
- Optional path to write text file with label names. [Default: NONE]
- --write-landmarks <string>
- Optional path to write text file with landmark locations. [Default: NONE]
AUTHORS¶Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
BUGS¶Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS¶CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jan 25 2019||CMTK 3.3.1p1|