|fibxform(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||fibxform(1)|
NAME¶fibxform - Apply coordinate transformations to point coordinates in .fib file.
DESCRIPTION¶A file with fiber tracking results from the UNC Fiber Tracking tool is read from Standard Input and one or more (concatenated) coordinate transformations are applied to all fiber point coordinates. The result is written to Standard Output, again in UNC fiber file format.
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- --inversion-tolerance <double>
- Numerical tolerance of B-spline inversion in mm. Smaller values will lead to more accurate inversion, but may increase failure rate. [Default: 0.001]
- --source-image <image-path>
- Set source image of the transformation (i.e., an image defining the space in which fiber tracking was performed) to correct for differences in orientation and coordinate space. [Default: NONE]
- --target-image <image-path>
- Set target image of the transformation (i.e., the image that the fiber track points are mapped into) to correct for differences in orientation and coordinate space. [Default: NONE]
AUTHORS¶Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
BUGS¶Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS¶CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jan 25 2019||CMTK 3.3.1p1|