|NRBROADCAST(5)||Linux Programmer's Manual||NRBROADCAST(5)|
NAME¶nrbroadcast - NET/ROM routing broadcast configuration file.
DESCRIPTION¶Nrbroadcast is an ASCII file that contains information about each of the physical AX.25 ports that are to have NET/ROM routing broadcasts transmitted from them.
Each line has the following format, each field being delimited by white space:
The field descriptions are:
- the port name of the AX.25 port to broadcast on.
- this is the minimum obsolescence count of a routing table entry to be broadcast on this port.
- this is the default quality of an incoming routing broadcast from an unknown neighbour.
- this is the worst quality node received from a routing broadcast that will be added to our routing table.
- whether the routes to all of my nodes in my routing table, or just the nodes resident on my machine are to be broadcast.
SEE ALSO¶call(1), netrom(4), axports(5), netromd(8), nrparms(8).
|2 August 1996||Linux|