NAME¶Yade - manual page for Yade version: 2020.01a
DESCRIPTION¶usage: yade [options] [ simulation.xml[.bz2] | script.py [script options]]
Yade: open-source platform for dynamic compuations. It is an extensible opensource framework for discrete numerical models, focused on Discrete Element Method. The computation parts are written in c++ using flexible object model, allowing independent implementation of new algorithms and interfaces. Python is used for rapid and concise scene construction, simulation control, postprocessing and debugging. Available features: ['BoostLog', 'Odeint', 'VTK', 'OpenMP', 'GTS', 'GUI-Qt5', 'CGAL', 'PFVFLOW', 'PFVFLOW', 'LINSOLV', 'MPI', 'TWOPHASEFLOW', 'SPH', 'FEMLIKE', 'GL2PS', 'LBMFLOW', 'THERMAL', 'PotentialParticles']. Homepage http://www.yade-dem.org, code hosted at http://www.launchpad.net/yade.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --version
- Print version and exit.
- -j THREADS, --threads THREADS
- Number of OpenMP threads to run; defaults to 1. Equivalent to setting OMP_NUM_THREADS environment variable.
- --cores CORES
- Set number of OpenMP threads (as \-\-threads) and in addition set affinity of threads to the cores given. Please provide a string with comma-separated core-ids.
- --update UPDATESCRIPTS [UPDATESCRIPTS ...]
- Update deprecated class names in given script(s) using text search & replace. Changed files will be backed up with ~ suffix. Exit when done without running any simulation.
- --nice NICE
- Increase nice level (i.e. decrease priority) by given number.
- Exit when the script finishes
- -f VERBOSITY
- Set "Default" filter for logging https://yadedem.org/doc/prog.html#logging, default is -f3 for all classes.
- Run without graphical interface (equivalent to unsetting the DISPLAY environment variable)
- Run regression test suite and exit; the exists status is 0 if all tests pass, 1 if a test fails and 2 for an unspecified exception.
- Run a series of user-defined check tests as described in /yade/scripts/checks-and-tests/checks/README and https://yade-dem.org/doc/prog.html#regression-tests
- Starts a test to measure the productivity
- -L IMPLIBRARIES, --libs IMPLIBRARIES
- import libraries at startup before importing yade libs. May be used when the ordering of imports matter (see fixed bug (on old site) https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/1183402 and discussion in https://gitlab.com/yadedev/trunk/issues/18). The option can be used multiple times, as in "yade -Llib1 -Llib2"
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for Yade is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and Yade programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info Yade
should give you access to the complete manual.
|November 2020||Yade version: 2020.01a|