NAME¶propmapped - calculate the proportion of mapped reads/fragments
USAGE¶prommapped [options] -i <file>
- -i <string>
- An input file containing read mapping results. Both SAM or BAM formats are supported.
- -o <string>
- Name of output file including mapping statistics.
- If specified, fragments (read pairs) will be counted instead of individual reads. This option is only applicable for paired-end reads.
- If specified, only properly paired reads will be counted. This option is only applicable for paired-end reads.
- Calculate the proportion of mapped reads/fragments.
|February 2020||propmapped 2.0.0+dfsg-1~bpo10+1|