Scroll to navigation
named-rrchecker - syntax checker for individual DNS resource records
named-rrchecker [-h] [-o origin] [-p] [-u]
[-C] [-T] [-P]
named-rrchecker reads a individual DNS resource record from standard
input and checks whether it is syntactically correct.
- This option prints out the help menu.
- -o origin
- This option specifies the origin to be used when interpreting the
- This option prints out the resulting record in canonical form. If there is
no canonical form defined, the record is printed in unknown record
- This option prints out the resulting record in unknown record form.
- -C, -T, and -P
- These options print out the known class, standard type, and private type
Internet Systems Consortium
2021, Internet Systems Consortium