table of contents
- bullseye 6.3+dfsg-1+deb11u1
- bullseye-backports 6.5-6~bpo11+1
- testing 6.5-6
- unstable 6.5-6+b1
|XBRLAPI(1)||BrlAPI User's Manual||XBRLAPI(1)|
xbrlapi - X11 BrlAPI helper for Linux/Unix
xbrlapi [option ...]
xbrlapi connects to a BrlAPI server in order to provide it with the ID of the X11 window which currently has focus. It also simulates X keysyms from braille key presses (else brltty would simulate them using a qwerty keyboard). By default, it puts itself in the background, unless option -n is given.
Options are processed sequentially from left to right. If an option is specified more than once, or in case of a conflict, the rightmost specification takes precedence.
The following options are supported:
- -b [host][:port] (--brlapi=)
- The BrlAPI server to connect to.
- -a string (--auth=)
- The BrlAPI authorization/authentication string.
- -d display (--display=)
- The X display to connect to. If not specified, the content of the DISPLAY environment variable is used.
- -n (--no-daemon)
- Keep xbrlapi in the foreground.
- -q (--quiet)
- Do not write any text to the braille device.
- -h (--help)
- Print a command line usage summary and then exit.
- -H (--full-help)
- Print a thorough command line usage summary and then exit.
For more details on the purpose of xbrlapi, see BrlAPI's on-line manual at [http://brltty.app/doc/Manual-BrlAPI/English/BrlAPI-3.html].
|January 2021||BrlAPI 0.8.2|