sup-tweak-labels - batch modification of message state already in index
sup-tweak-labels [options] source ...
Batch modification of message state for messages already in the index.
Supported source URI schemes can be seen by running "sup-add --help".
- -a STRING, --add STRING
- One or more labels (comma-separated) to add to every message from the specified sources (default: )
- -r STRING, --remove STRING
- One or more labels (comma-separated) to remove from every message from the specified sources, if those labels are present (default: )
- -q QUERY, --query QUERY
- A Sup search query
- -v, --verbose
- Print message ids as they're processed
- -e, --very-verbose
- Print message names and subjects as they're processed
- Scan over all sources
- -n, --dry-run
- Don't actually modify the index. Probably only useful with --verbose
- Show version information
- -h, --help
- Show help message
You are welcome to submit bug reports to the Sup issue tracker, located at
- Sup IRC channel:
- #sup @ freenode.net
- Mailing list:
Copyright © 2006-2009 William Morgan <email@example.com>
Copyright @ 2013-2014 Sup developers
Permission is granted to copy and distribute this manual under the terms of the GNU General Public License; either version 2 or (at your option) any later version.
Sup was originally written by William Morgan <firstname.lastname@example.org> and is now developed and maintained by the Sup developers.
|April 9, 2012||Sup User Manuel|