|MMSEG(1)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||MMSEG(1)|
mmseg - maximum matching segment Chinese text.
mmseg -d dict_file [option]... [corpus_file]...
mmseg is a tool for segmenting Chinese text into words using maximum matching algorithm. mmseg segments corpus_file, or standard input if no filename is specified, and write the segmented result to standard output.
- -d dict_file
- Use dict_file as lexicon. A default lexicon can be found at /usr/share/sunpinyin-slm/dict.utf8.
- -f,--format (text|bin)
- Output Format, can be 'text' or 'bin'. default 'bin'. Normally, in text mode, word text are output, while in binary mode, binary short integer of the word-ids are written to stdout.
- -s, --stok STOK_ID
- Sentence token id. Default 10. It will be written to output in binary mode after every sentence.
- -i, --show-id
- Show Id info. Under text output format mode, attach id after known words. If under binary mode, print id(s) in text.
- -a, --ambiguious-id AMBI-ID
- Ambiguious means ABC => A BC or AB C. If specified (AMBI-ID != 0), The sequence ABC will not be segmented, in binary mode, the AMBI-ID is written out; in text mode, "<ambi>ABC</ambi>" will be output. Default is 0.
Under binary mode, consecutive id of 0 are merged into one 0. Under text mode, no space are inserted between unknown-words.
Originally written by Phill.Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Currently maintained by Kov.Chai <email@example.com>.
slmseg(1), ids2ngram (1).