|PCT-SCANNER-SCRIPT(1)||General Commands Manual||PCT-SCANNER-SCRIPT(1)|
pct-scanner-script - easy scan and create merged DjVu and PDF documents for archiving
pct-scanner-script is a bash script and configuration system to easily scan documents and create a digital archiving. It can create DjVu PDF and JPEG outputs, in merged and individual files. It also has a configuration system where different configurations can be defined, making it easy to switch between configurations.
Please use pct-scanner-script --help to find all program options, the complete help, and all examples.
- auto archiving in merged and individual DjVu, PDF, and JPEG files
- auto and manual resume when scanning somehow fails
- cascading configuration system, for easy customizing
- easy command-line-style bash program, with useful options
- archiving made possible with both adf and flatbed scanners
- built for productivity and daily use
- uses bash, scanadf and other mainstream processing tools
- multilanguage commandline output
- -h, --help, -?
- Show summary of options, help, and examples.
This program is a helper script to easy scan and automated digital document archiving for normal and adf scanners. You can debug this script by running it as bash -x pct-scanner-script [options]. The script is just a nice wrapper for the scanadf, DjVu and PDF tools.
- pct-scanner-script and this manual page are written by:
Jelle de Jong <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
|March 31, 2009|