nauty-twohamg - split quartic graphs into two hamiltonian cycles
twohamg [-sgvq] [-L#] [infile [outfile]]
- Partition quartic graphs into two hamiltonian cycles.
- Output those which cannot be partitioned.
- force output to sparse6 format
- force output to graph6 format If neither -s or -g are given, the output format is determined by the header or, if there is none, by the format of the first input graph. Also see -S.
- The output file will have a header if and only if the input file does.
- Read a cubic graph and use its prism. Vertex i of the input becomes
- vertices 2*i,2*i+1 in the prism.
- Test for decompositions using each 2-path
- As -x but only output if two 2-paths are missed at some vertex
- Test for decompositions using each non-triangular 3-path
-t# With -x and -X, consider only paths with center #
- With -y, consider only paths starting at #
- With -p, only consider paths whose central edge is vertical
- Give a partition for those graphs who have one and a message for those which don't. With -x, list exceptional 2-paths.
-L# Limit to 1000*# iterations; write with message if timeout.
- Graphs that time out are written to the output.
- suppress auxiliary information
|March 2021||nauty 2.7.1|