- bullseye 2.0.67-3
- bullseye-backports 2.0.72-1~bpo11+1
- testing 2.0.72-1
- unstable 2.0.73-1
- experimental 2.999.16-1
|Munin::Node::SpoolWriter(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Munin::Node::SpoolWriter(3pm)|
Munin::Node::SpoolWriter - Writing side of the spool functionality
my $spool = Munin::Node::SpoolWriter->new(spooldir => $spooldir); $spool->write(1234567890, 'cpu', \@results);
- Constructor. 'spooldir' key should be the directory Munin::Node::SpoolReader is reading from.
- write($timestamp, $service, \@results)
- Takes a timestamp, service name, and the results of running config and fetch on it. Writes it to the spool directory for Munin::Node::SpoolReader to read.
- Removes any items in the spool directory older than $timestamp.