|LIVE-TOOLS(7)||Live Systems Project||LIVE-TOOLS(7)|
live-tools - System Support Scripts
live-tools contains additional support scripts for live systems.
live-tools currently contains the following tools.
- writes out updated kernel and initrd images to the live media. This wrapper replaces the update-initramfs command provided by the initramfs-tools package.
- updates UUID in an existing initramfs image.
- copies running system to RAM in order to eject the live media.
- determines if running system is a live system.
- switches a non-persistent system to using persistence at runtime.
More information about live-tools and the Live Systems project can be found on the homepage at <http://live-systems.org/> and in the manual at <http://live-systems.org/manual/>.
Bugs can be reported by submitting a bugreport for the live-tools package in the Bug Tracking System at <http://bugs.debian.org/> or by writing a mail to the Live Systems mailing list at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
live-tools was written by Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>.