irsimsend - Send simulated IR data.
irsimsend [-k keysym |-l listfile ] [other options] <file>
irsimsend [-v |-h]
irsimsend is a simple test tool which given a lircd configuration file will send all keys defined in that file, the keys listed in another file or a symbol defined on the command line.
The program uses the file driver to log all sent data (pulses/spaces durations) into a file 'simsend.out'. The symbols sent are printed on stdout.
- -c, --count <count>
- Repeat each sent signal <count> times.
- -U, --plugindir <path>
- Load drivers from path, a ':' separated search path similar to $PATH.
- -l,--listfile <path>
- Send symbols listed in file instead of just the symbols in the config file. The file could either be listing a single key symbol per line, or have a complete code string like 000000000000a123 01 KEY_POWER brand on each line.
- -k, --keysym
- Send a single key symbol defined in file.
- -s, --start-space <useconds>
- Send an initial space before sending data.
- -v , --version
- Print version and exit.
- -h , --help
- Print help message.
- Debug log. Setting the XDG_CACHE_HOME environment variable relocates this file to $XDG_CACHE_HOME/irsimsend.log. The amount of logging respects the LIRC_LOGLEVEL environment variable, defaulting to the debug value in the[lircd] section of lirc_options.conf.
The documentation for lirc is maintained as html pages. They are located under html/ in the documentation directory.
|Last change: Oct 2015||irsimsend 0.10.1|